Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Solid Thing

Here I am once again thinking that I really need to do an update, but I have no idea what to write. Just the other day I thought of something to write about, but I was too tired to do so, and now I've forgotten what it was in the first place.

Southern California is my location this week. I did a ride the other day with the local rep I was staying with and cooked my lungs a bit too much after ignoring the scracthy throat I had. It was all the cold needed to get set off, so now I'm sick again. I've been loading up on every homeopathic remedy that I can get my hands on, and I think I'm keeping it from getting any worse.

The worst part is that it's kept me off the bike during two perfectly good days off in the warm SoCal sun. Now I'm back doing my mid-week seminars which affords no time for any sort of exercise. I'm feeling all fat now.

I'm going back to Boulder for a few days on Thursday. Swapping some luggage and doing some errands. It's really nice here, and I'm actually wishing I could stay here and explore around some. It's right on the coast, and I really do enjoy the California coastal towns. Oh well, I've got an extended stay in Santa Cruz coming up.

Nick's heart is ok, which is great. Still waiting to hear from Steve regarding his last visit. I'm hoping it's 2/2.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 out of 2 ;-)

sorry should have mailed you :)

Anonymous said...

OH good news, Steve, I probably knew this, but hell, GOOD NEWS, STEVE :)

Chris.. when you were driving to California, did you stop into a church you passed along the way?

:D

G as in Chris said...

Ok Matt, I'll bite. No, why do you ask?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, terrible show-horning of song lyrics ;)

Nick said...

Did you got Californai with an aching in your heart? Did someone tell you there's a boy out there with love in his eyes and flowers in his hair?

That's what I thought Matt meant. Apparently not.

Anonymous said...

shurely its time for an update by now, something must have happened recently ?

Anonymous said...

must be time for an update by now Chris, done anything intersting lately ?