Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Whining about whinging

There's a lot of whinging going on right now, and I'm tired of it. What's worse is that my efforts to vent don't sound any better than the original complaining. It's a perpetual cycle of whinge!

My dad had a stroke recently. I have somehow managed to suppress my angst over this. He can't move his left side very well, and he's in rehab to try and get some movement back. There's a lot of worry about what's going to happen if this, or that, and I just can't hear any of it. Perhaps I'm in denial. I prefer to think that I'm looking at the bright side.

I've got some much needed time off at the moment. It give me a chance to become even more enraptured with the World Cup, and of course, there's the TdF starting soon as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

try to stay strong and focused Chris, easier said than done I know, but I'm thinking about you

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad, CG.

G as in Chris said...

Thanks guys.

Anonymous said...

Keep looking on the bright side Chris and try and enjoy your time off.