Thursday, August 24, 2006

My life up to now Part 1

July 4th since my last post?? That's a new record. Wow, that's ages ago. I've done a lot since then. I've decided to not make a statement along the lines of "so much to say, but I can't be bothered right now'. I am going to bother, but perhaps not all at once.

So, what's happened since July 4th?

-I got a haircut on July 12th.
-I went and saw Dr. Andy Pruitt on July 13th.
-I had a weekend event the weekend of July 15th/16th.
-I went to the UK starting on July 17th and saw sheep every day for 2 and a half weeks.
-I didn't win the Speedgoat contest on July 20th.
-I went to the Bontrager 24/12 the weekend of July 22nd and DID'T have a conversation that would determine my future.
-My mom had a birthday on July 31st.
-I went to the TransRockies on August 5th.
-Lucy had a birthday on August 9th.
-I went to Wisconsin on August 13th, during which I DIDN'T have a conversation that would determine my future AGAIN.
-Toby had a birthday on August 14th.
-Tim and Judith celebrated an anniversary on August 15th
-I flew home today to a mostly empty house after the departure of my former roommate and the two triathletes.

I know, some of those don't involve me directly but they are worth mentioning. Hopefully, I'll be able to come up with some clever anecdotes and retell stories from that list, but I really can't be bothered to fill in the gaps right now. I'm shagged from two difficult weeks on the road.

Sheep are still great, though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont forget all the text you've been having :-)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, an update. Great to see you the other week :)

Nick said...

Always good to see you, sad we couldn't get over to make your last ride in the UK this summer. Summer is officially over here now BTW.

Since you made me feel old by telling me that my shorter hair made me look older than my longer hair I've decided to grow it long again. As I can no longer claim to be even mid-30s this might look daft.

Discovering surfing and real-life Bill & Teds has absolutely nothing to do with this decision.

Nice photos from inside Spot Brand at Golden too.

Anonymous said...

will there ever be an update on this here blog ??