Sunday, May 06, 2007

Shitstorms and Rainy Day Rides

Long time, no type.

So it was Fruita time again last weekend. The Fat Tire Festival brought Photo Man Dan down from North Van to hang out for the weekend for some riding and picture taking. We had a smashing time, that was until we had an unfortunate run in with some fresh cow flop that managed to splash it's way into every nook and cranny of the bikes, and Dan's eye. Not good times.

Things are in the normal 'season on the road' swing here. I got back from a month-long trip last week and am currently enjoying a couple of weeks at home before yet another month on the road. My riding frequency has been quite high of late. I've been spending longer hours in the saddle in an effort to get fit. It seems to be working.

I started guitar lessons yesterday. I've been playing on my own for about a month. As of right now, I can't feel the end of my middle finger on my left hand.

Not much else to report, although sheep are still great.

3 comments:

simondbarnes said...

Yay for longer hours in the saddle :)
Enjoy the couple of weeks at home.

Anonymous said...

I usually dont post comments on sites I frequent but I must mention how you will love the guitar! Just stick with it and get over the *hump.
*hump = 2 years of playing daily :)

Nick said...

Enjoy the R&R. Though your photos of the placies you are riding when out on the road make me jealous.