Friday, August 03, 2007

Mysteries of the Human Body

This post is a work in progress...I'm trying to sort out how to display the map details from my ride.

Ok so that's not going to happen. Oh well.

The point was to show that the 40 mile climby ride I did yesterday, during which I felt great even though I did about 15 miles of climbing, left me feeling quite tired. On today's ride I felt like poo, and I went out easy on 30 miles of flat to rolling.

Now, I know a bit more than the average person about how the body works, but it never ceases to amaze me that I can feel so strong one day, and like a boneless mass of flesh the next.

I think I'm the slowest person in Boulder on a bike.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I find myself having a massive fleshy bone.

Hope that helps.

Ali said...

I've heard EPO helps with that.

G as in Chris said...

EPO helps with Tim's massive fleshy bone?