Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"Time to get my Namaste on."



Good ride today. 2300 feet and a bit of climbing. It was a very headwindy ride, but that's the stuff that puts hair on your chest, right?

I've been maintaining a fairly regular ride schedule. Regular in the sense that I've spent many more days on the bike than off lately. I'm actually pretty worried about going back East for the holidays. It's going to be harder to make myself ride in cold weather. I guess I'll just suck it up and quit whinging.

------

So I've had this pretty big list of things that I really need to do in advance of my trip, and I've done next to none of it. I'm trying to avoid everything having to be done at once, but I work best and most efficiently when I'm under a time crunch. I'm my own worst enemy in that respect.

On a completely unrelated note, I haven't felt like I've had anything worthwhile to say for a while. I guess that's the way things are when there's very little drama happening.

4 comments:

Ross said...

What are you talking about? You never have anything worthwhile to say. Well, except when you say, "Ross, do you want to go get a beer?" or something like that. Then it's worthwhile.

Rob Fisk said...

Are they US miles - they're only worth about 30% of Calderdale miles :)

Just keep rabbiting on - if we can't talk to you face to face - at least we can shoot the breeze here! Just remember your life is very different to ours and most interesting to lots of your friends here. Keep spouting!

G as in Chris said...

Shut it Ross!

Thanks Rob. It's nice to know that someone I like (i.e. NOT Ross) is reading this. :~)

simondbarnes said...

Indeed Rob, keep on typing away Chris :)