Saturday, October 29, 2005

Corn Fed

I'm somewhere in Nebraska. Back on the road, obviously.

Not much new to report. I had a good couple of weeks up in Wisco. Catching up with people is always fun. The idea of me working there full time came up. I just can't do it. There are other places I'd rather be, despite the fact that I really like everyone that works in the office. I know what it's like to make a move for a job, and it's not something I want to do at this point, unless it's east a very long way.

Maverick Ray turned up at Trek before I left today. I knew he was in Madison, but I wasn't expecting to see him there. Interesting how things work sometimes...I met Ray when he was at Trek. Now he lives in Boulder and I see him more often outside of home than I do when we're both in town.

No sheep sightings lately.

That's it for now. Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

Nick said...

clocks went back today so we get an extra hour in bed. Yay! But it gets dark an hour earlier. Boo!

Anonymous said...

The clocks changing meant that I didn't need a front light for my extended muddy commute this morning. Saw lots of sheep :)